DREAM TROUSERS







Top- Zara SALE
Trousers- John Lewis SALE
Shoes- Dune @ John Lewis

For about a year now I have been searching for the perfect trousers that are nice and high waisted and are looks on the legs. I went for a spontaneous shop to Cambridge with mother, which turned out to be very successful but not so much for my bank account. Anyway, I saw these trousers in the sale at John Lewis and I thought I may as well try them on and then when I did I fell in love (hearts popping out face emoji)

I also caught this top in the sale! Love the delicate lace with the the sporty collar and around the arms. And then just to make it even more appetising, it is V neck, which I just love love love. I look so pasty in these photos so I apologise.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx