2015








Tunic- Topshop
Jeans- Asos
Shoes- Asos
Cuff- Topshop SALE
Fedora- H&M
Lips- Rimmel

So we're now 6 days into 2015 and it has already been wonderful. I never made any resolutions as I never stick to them and when I was thinking about the ones from last year I didn't do too well with them either. However, this year I'm going to set myself the small task to do at least one blog a week and if I can two!! I've spent my entire day today taking photos and editing them so this should last me  a while.. 

After preparing my outfits, which consisted of things I've brought over the last month, I realised that I've technically brought something new everyday in December.. So some people have a dry January in terms of alcohol and I'm now having one with shopping otherwise I'm always going to be skint!

This year is going to be freaking amazing. I'll be finishing my a-levels, starting uni, travelling around California for two and a half weeks and then theres any other opportunity that comes along! I wish everyone else has an extra fabulous 2015 too! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx