Mr Wills









T-shirt- Jack Wills SALE
Jeans- H&M DIY Distressed
Shoes- Accessorize SALE
Duffle Bag- Topshop SALE
Necklaces- Topshop & Primark
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis


my staple item at the minute is V-neck t-shirts. Also now autumn clothes are coming into store I am now falling in love with khaki allllllll over again! So when I found this top in the Jack Wills sales I was a very happy girl! Still obsessed with my ripped jeans as well so all in all its a simple and staple outfit :)

This bag was a god send as I used it for my festival weekend! I think the patterns really cute on it and it has little pompoms around the bottom. But now its starting to break so it didn't exactly last that long but I guess at least it was in the sales. Actually I've just realised all my clothes are from the sales other than my jeans which are about two years old.. wooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx