Mr Wills









T-shirt- Jack Wills SALE
Jeans- H&M DIY Distressed
Shoes- Accessorize SALE
Duffle Bag- Topshop SALE
Necklaces- Topshop & Primark
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis


my staple item at the minute is V-neck t-shirts. Also now autumn clothes are coming into store I am now falling in love with khaki allllllll over again! So when I found this top in the Jack Wills sales I was a very happy girl! Still obsessed with my ripped jeans as well so all in all its a simple and staple outfit :)

This bag was a god send as I used it for my festival weekend! I think the patterns really cute on it and it has little pompoms around the bottom. But now its starting to break so it didn't exactly last that long but I guess at least it was in the sales. Actually I've just realised all my clothes are from the sales other than my jeans which are about two years old.. wooo