dorky

































Jumper- H&M
Shorts- Topshop
Necklace- Topshop SALE
Shoes- Topshop SALE
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

These shorts have been my go-to this summer! I hate shorts normally but I do really like these as they are more airy. finaaally these shorts are perfect for all year round! So it just looks like I'll be wearing them all autumn and winter too

This chunky baseball jumper reminds me of my friend in America and all her friends! Everyone's so laid back and I do prefer fashion in England it is a lot more cosy in America! I thought that this would be perfect for school when its chilly and all I want to do is chill not care about work!

My original plan for today was to go to the beach but I decided to stay home because I have too much art coursework and I've left it a bit too late as I go back tomorrow. I think I've come to realise that this year is my last year at school and I can't just wing it and hope that I get into uni. So here's for a FUN year ahead... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx