Popping up again..











Crop Top- Topshop
Jacket- H&M (ancient)
Skirt- Topshop
Shoes- Topshop SALE
Necklace- Zara

I absolutely love this skirt and I am definitely going to be wearing it all Summer long! I'm also loving these Topshop crop tops, they go with everything!! I really want the blue palm tree one but none of my local stores have my size. Just a little simple outfit this, I'm not sure what else to say about it!!

Now it is officially the summer holidays and I'm so exciteddd. However for the last two days all I've been doing is watching Breaking Bad; better late than never! At the same time as watching Breaking Bad, I've been trying to get my business work done before I go on holiday then all I'll have left is art coursework, which is definitely the most difficult part. Once that's all out the way I can put my feet up and relaxxxx. Off to Portugal on Friday so I'm about to get my tan OWNNNN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx