My inner Chung


























Dress- Topshop SALE
Boots- Topshop SALE
Fedora- Topshop (one like)
Bag- Topshop
Necklace- Zara
Belt- Primark
Bracelet- Pandora
Lip gloss- Tanya Burr @ Superdrug in the colour 'Picnic in the Park'


I am very impressed with Topshop Sale this season! They have a lovely collection of bits, just a shame that I cannot waste my money on clothes that I don't necessarily need! I've been 'umming and arring' over this dress for a while and as it was in the sale I just had to get it! It will be really useful all year round and a good staple piece for the wardrobe. The shoes also appeared in the sale which absolutely caught my eye! They are perfect for school and so very very comfy. The bag however was not in the sale, but the fact that it was £28 in the first place wasn't bad.. Just like the shoes, it caught by eye and I just had to get it!! That shopping trip was just a big impulse trip really..

You can't see it as much I hoped but this lip-gloss is amazing. I've been watching all Tanya's and Zoe's videos for ages and have been seeing them wear Tanya's lip glosses and I've been dying to buy it. This colour of 'Picnic in the Park' is a very coral/pink shade that is perfect for the Summer and for everyday wear. The main reason I bought it was for ball and I think I'm more excited about wearing the lip-gloss then I am the dress! I may do a separate blog post on the lipstick with a review and stuff because otherwise I'll be babbling on way too much..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx