Three Ways to Wear KATE MOSS X TOPSHOP- Outfit Two
































Dress- Kate Moss X Topshop
Jumper-Ark
Sandals- Clarks @ John Lewis
Necklaces- Accessorize

I haven't found anytime over the last two days to put this up; even when most of it is all ready done!

So the second outfit consists of turning the dress into a skirt! I got this jumper quite a while back and then I began to dislike it as it looked a bit cheap. Then I decided to give it a try with the dress and I really like it! That dress works wonders. This jumper will be very useful to wear when it just starts to get a bit colder and that!

I have my art exam tomorrow, therefore I needed a good excuse to have some relaxing time before sitting in silence for five hours! So this evening and went to see Bad Neighbours and oh shit Zac Efron is AMAZINGGGG. I actually gasped at one point because of how smoking he is..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx