kaleidoscope








Top- H&M
Skirt-Topshop
Sandals- Office
Scarf- H&M
Necklace- John Lewis

I'm starting to get bored of tucking all my tops into skirts and so with tops like this length, I think they look ten times better out. It looks more floaty and effortless

I always like a nice little summery scarf when it comes to it. I'm always impressed with H&M's accessories and I was strolling through their website and came across this beauty. I then went to the store on Monday and found it! I just had to buy it because the pattern is lush and the colours are ultra summery. To make this scarf even better, you can wear it as a sarong. Which would have been great when I was 10; I used to love sarongs. 

I'm currently watching the legend that is Leonardo Di Caprio in the Wolf of Wall Street. I don't even understand half of it with all the stock stuff, however this movie is brilliant. He really should have won an Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx