galaxy










Top- H&M
Distressed Jeans- diy H&M
Blazer- H&M
Bandanna- Primark
Clutch- H&M (one like)
Sandals- Topshop
Necklace- American Apparel
Earrings- Tiger

Just been adding some more things to the wardrobe so that I am more prepared for the warmer weather. I also got payed so I just couldn't help myself..

The main aim for this top is for school and things and as it was cheap I felt that it would be more useful as it pretty much pays for a McDonald's. While I was playing around with different outfit ideas I felt that it needed something to make it look more interesting. So I tried it on with the blazer and I really like it. You can't really see, but I've pulled up the collar to look more ghetto (I couldn't think of another word that would fit in)

The reason I bought these sandals is so that I can wear them for my sixth form ball. I'm sure I'll be doing a blog about it when it comes to it but I thought it would be nice to include the shoes in a post now! The fact that they are called Hyde, which is my last name, is the reason why I had to buy these shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx