Dungarees




nice bit of squinting thanks to the sun



















Shirt- Topshop
Dungarees-  Topshop (one like)
Sandals- Primark

I'm not too keen on this outfit anymore.. However now I've done the photos there is no point wasting them!

As the sun has been extra lovely this weekend I felt that it is needed to get the dungarees out as they are a must throughout summer! I do prefer short dungarees like what Alexa Chung wears, however I forbid to wear shorts due to the hatred of my legs.

I feel like with dungarees you can dress them with anything. I've tried to make my outfit look a bit geeky with the whole shirt look, whereas you can easily make the dungarees look festivally or whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx