nothing new











Dress- Zara (bought in like 2012?!)
Leather Jacket- Topshop
Boots- Asos
Fedora- H&M
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

I have so many clothes that I do not use but they are too pretty to get rid of! So in the next few posts I'll be basically blogging some old clothes! Its really difficult to blog like new clothes like three times a week! 

This dress was in the Zara sale a couple of years back and it was only £6! Such a bargain.. Anyway I think I've worn this dress once in about 2 years which is dreadful because I love the colours and print as well as the collar-ness! I thought it may look nice with a cropped jumper over but then I tried this and I loved it!! However it is a little bit short to wear for school and that.

So exited for two weeks off, only 3 days to gooooo :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx