jump around























Jumpsuit- Topshop
Kimono- River Island
Fedora- Topshop (one like)
Boots- Asos (one like)
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis
Belt- Primark

FINALLY, I've bought myself a new fedora! I've been looking for one for months that was the perfect colour and had the perfect brim. I strolled across this one in Topshop and it was perfect; except the price. I do think that they are over priced, because at the end of the day its only a hat. However, it was starting to bore to that I hadn't find one so I just got over the price tag and treated myself!

I'm going to try and get as much use out of it as I can and I think I'll get a good wear out of it and it should last a couple of years! 

Gone for a festival vibe outfit today due to it being Coachella week! Everyone is obsessing about it over twitter and instagram and it's making me so jelly! Its definitely a bucket list thing to do one year.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx