Company Style Blogger Awards









Top- Topshop (one like/newer)
Trousers- Topshop
Blazer- H&M
Shoes- Asos
Chain Necklace- H&M
Midi Rings- H&M

Thought I'd play around with my destinations a little bit! 

I've been doing blogging for about two years now, however I have only really started doing properly till this year and the more I do it, the more I fall in love with it. Blogging has made me a lot more confident and I love being within a community where people want to showcase who they are. I've never really had any hobbies but blogging has definitely become my one and only!

Company is my favourite magazine and I've been reading it for years! It would be an amazing opportunity to be more noticed and to be apart of new experiences. So if anyone actually reads my blog I would really really appreciate it if you could vote! I thought I'd go up for Best Teen Style Blogger as I can still have the excuse of being a teenager for a couple more months!

If you would like to vote, please click here!

To add to all this, I would just like to say that I appreciate people following, commenting and even looking at my blog. It means the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx