lazy daisy









Tee- Topshop
Jacket- Mango
Jeans- H&M (diy distressed)
Skaters- Topshop (same but nicer colour)
Necklace- New Look (mega old)
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

It feels like forever since I last did a proper clothing blog but now I have finally got round to doing one!!

I'm trying to make use of the clothes I've got because I need to stop spending so much money on clothes!! I'm sure its every bloggers problem... I remember getting this necklace about 3/4 years ago and everyone went mad over them! I didn't want to throw it away because I think it is such a cute statement necklace, and finally a couple years later the dust has been removed and I am wearing it!

Had sixth form in the morning and now spending my day doing art coursework and watching movies! happy days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx