a boring monday






 Top- H&M
Jacket- H&M (longer version)
Jeans- Dorothy Perkins
Shoes- Converse @ John Lewis
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis
Chain- H&M

I know this is boring but this outfit is perfect for school. It is extra comfy and I love the top with the trench jacket (If only I had a Burberry one....)

I spent my weekend down at my cousins in Oxford and I had to get this top considering it was only 8 poundd!! Such a bargain and I felt that it was a staple Alexa Chung item. I also think it will go with a lot of things in my wardrobe!

I was desperate for some new converses. Previously I had a white pair and they where ruined!! So I thought I'd go for a navy pair as they wont be such a pain to clean!! Anyways, you can't go round with converse!

Just realising that this is such a boring post, so I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx