well hello...



Motel Savanna Cold Shoulder Dress
Dress Lily Pink Boyfriend Coat
Topshop Peep Toe Boots
Tanya Bur Lip Gloss in Vampire Kiss
Topshop Camel Fedora
Zara Crossover Top
Motel A-line Mini Skirt in Mandala

These are random bits and bobs that I've had my eye on..

I love motel dresses and there are a couple of dresses that I nearly bought but never did! Anyways with this one I love the cold shoulder and think it would be amazing for all seasons :) 

I'm still in ore over these pink and mint coats but I feel like sooner or later they'll go out of fashion, therefore I don't want to spend loads on an amazing one! And that is where cheap websites come in... Thanks to blogging and finding out what others have, I am able to find random websites like this when the clothes are really cheap and it doesn't matter if trends go in and out of fashion

The peep toe boots are amazing for all year round, and I bet they look amazing with everything! May have to save up for them.

I love watching YouTube videos, especially through the breaks of my Saturday night TV! I love watching the likes of Zoella, Joe Sugg, Marcus Butler, Tyler Oakley, Caspar, Jim and of course Tanya Burr! I've seen the videos about the launch and that and I really want a lip gloss now! I'm not a big lip stick person so I kinda want to try more to see what I like!

I've been going on about fedoras for ages and I think a camel one is most practical colour with the spring coming up! 

There has been a lot of cross over/high necked crop tops and I came across this one from Zara! I really like the style and colour and think it would look really good with the Motel A-line skirt, which I am obsessed withhh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx