Oreos










 Coat- Miss Selfridge (one like)
Jumper- Topshop (one like)
Skirt- Topshop (one like)
Socks-Topshop
Shoes- Asos


Time for the pink coat to make its second appearance. I'm loving everything about this coat, it makes me so happy. I thought I should match up some pastel colours together considering it is basically spring

I'm currently sitting at home, watching About Time while eating oreos.. that is one way to spend your friday night! So this weekend I've cancelled to go drinking with my friends because I'd rather spend my money on clothes, is that bad? Anyways, I'm selling some bits on eBay (as I'm too young to have a depop). And that includes my Romwe shearling coat if anyone wants it!!??

My eBay stuff--
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/gjhyde/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx