Mr Big




T-shirt- Topshop
Trousers- Pull and Bear  (ones like)
Leather Jacket- Topshop
Loafers- Office
Fedora Hat- H and M
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

So I'm spending my Sunday chilling in Bambi slippers watching Sex in the City.  I gasped when I saw Carrie Bradshaw's walk in wardrobe; her life is every girls dream

I always seem to order new clothes after doing a blog and so I ordered this t-shirt along with a candy pink one! I thought that these simple t-shirts will be useful to wear with anything and they are good, thin t-shirts for the summer

I love hats but I don't feel comfortable wearing them out in places around where I live, because most people you see shopping or whatever are in tracksuits. Lovely ol' peterborough. Just waiting for the day to be living in London!! Despite this, I will continue to buy hats and I really want a camel or burgundy fedora but don't know where to get one from.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx