keep lining up..




T-shirt- eBay
Skirt- Topshop
Shoes- Asos
Glitter Socks- Topshop
Coat- Mango
Bag- Topshop
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

I thought you could see the slogan more while I was taking the photos, then whilst I was editing them I realised you can't really see it.. Anyway, the t-shirt says 'Celine up the bitches'. I love the statement on the top, I think it's rather funny! I spotted this top forever ago, and I saw that the real one was like £40, which I was not willing to pay for! So then, I came across this one on eBay for £7 pound! So I thought I'd just get the dupe and it is an absolute bargin!  I'm not a fan of my legs, so I really like this top as its long and the sizing is really good for me!(I got large so its nice and baggy)

I teamed this top with a smarter looking skirt which has been on my blog before! I really like the skirt as it is super comfy and can go with everything!! To add to this monochrome look I'm wearing my boyfriend coat. The material is fairly thin so its very useful for the winter and spring! 

I've been keeping updated with LFW through my social media; one day I will be attending it. I simply cannot believe that the first time Kendall Jenner was frow-ing next to Anna Wintour.. even Alexa Chung was shocked when she sat next to her. I wanna be Kendall Jenner so I can be front row and dating Harry Styles. And she is HOT.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx