Its all peachy







Coat- Miss Selfridge (can't find online but was £79 down to £53)
T-Shirt- Topshop
Jeans- Dorothy Perkins
Loafers- Office
Chain Necklace- H & M
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

FINALLY, I have treated myself to a peach coat that I have been wanting for agess!! I've decided to return my Romwe one, so it obviously needed reaplacing with an upgrade! OOPSIE. I absolutely adore this coat; it is very comfy and it will definitely go with a lot! The style of it is like a blazer, however it is a nice thick comfy coat! 

I've teamed this up with a bit of monochrome as I think it is the safest way to go with a pink coat and I didn't have enough time to experiment this morning. After being at sixth form I tend to wear a lot more black and white than I used too..

Not looking forward to the early mornings starting from tomorrow; however I'm waiting for the day for this sickness bug to be out of my system!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx