8th February





Dress- New Look
Jacket- Mango
Shoes- River Island (ones like)
Fedora- H and M
Necklaces- Accessorize
Watch-Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

Damn it is windy today!! Not ideal to wear a dress really..

I got this dress a couple of months back for like £7 thanks to Asos' student discount offers! Basically I got it for a party and have only worn it that once, when I should wear it more often considering its only a skater dress and many'a items go with it! Another reason why I like this dress is because you can either have it on the shoulders or off! I've gone for the off the shoulder look because it is a lot more flattering

You can't really see my shoes, but they are flatform sandals with silver studs around the bottom

Not much else to say I guess :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx