2 in 1





Dress- Topshop
Leather Jacket- Topshop
Fedora- H&M
Shoes- H&M
Necklace- Topshop

Simple little blog post today but I felt one was needed as I was a rebel and came home early! So I may as well do one good deed for today..

I got this dress quite a while ago, but Topshop still have it in store so I'll just pretend its new.. I really like this dress because of the fabric and I like the length of both the sleeves and dress length. However, what I do not really like about it is that it is SO static. Originally I thought it was static due to wearing tights, but I then realised that it is static with no tights too! So that's my only fault with it, but it is an annoying one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx