Thats a Wrap


 felt it was necessary for an up close look on the skirt

Jumper- Topshop
Skirt- Topshop
Necklace- Topshop SALE
Shoes- Asos SALE
Watch- Olivia Burton @ John Lewis

I have been OBSESSED with these wrap skirts and I've been waiting for the right one that was beautiful and the right price! Because I do feel that some of the Topshop ones are over priced. Anyway I love this one and think it was an absolute bargain. 

This weather is driving me mad; I am really not a winter person unless its snowing and I don't have to be at school! However, this jumper is nice and cosy and keeps me warmmmm

I'm not even going to comment on the boots, and they are going to be in my blogs until I don't like them hehe


2 comments:

  1. The words you are producing are really of much importance to me and I am really grateful to you to introduce me to this concept. Keep the spirits high.
    wholesale rainbow masks

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This is a topic that is close to my heart… Take care! Exactly where are your contact details though? Plz write more on Clothing and Fashion.
    italian dresses "

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog; it means a lot! Much love xxx